Monday, April 18, 2016

Troubleshoot:After WIndows update my MGI Photo studio stopped working on all three of my computers. Error

After WIndows update my MGI Photo studio stopped working on all three of my computers.

I have two computers running windows 7 and one running XP.
After the latest windows update my MGI photo suite software stopped working.
When it opens I get a blank screen.
ON windows XP it tells me there is a script error.
I know the update is the problem
because each one updated on different days.

Keys to the Problem After WIndows update my MGI Photo studio stopped working on all three of my computers.

Download Error Fixer (Free)

  • Download the Microsoft Windows ISO (installation device) from the following website:
  • http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
  • Users must select the appropriate ISO, either 32 bit or 64 bit, depending upon their individual computer.
  • Extract the ISO file to a separate USB device or burn the program to a compact disc.
  • Run the Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade directly from the software that you have thus created.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: After WIndows update my MGI Photo studio stopped working on all three of my computers.:

How to Fix After WIndows update my MGI Photo studio stopped working on all three of my computers. with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system.  Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.


Related: ,[Solution] Error Clean,Solution to Error: mozilla thunderbird not responding windows 7,Fast Solution to Error: 0x00405da8,Troubleshoot:Toolbar,Solution to Problem: Windows Media Player C00d1199 Windows 7,Solution to Error: Windows 7Function,Troubleshooting:Pc Code 9999 Error,Solution to Problem: Norton Svchost Exe Virus,[Anwsered] Error 2738
Read More: Troubleshooting:After turning on computer or waking it up on start up getting an error message: Sign in: dialog box name error: Windows 7 SP1 Error,How to Fix - After Windows 7 Updates, having issues with programs and files opening with one click?,Troubleshoot:alert if date range is greater than 6 Error,Troubleshooter of Error: After MSN Explorer Upgrade, my stored messages ARE GONE?,How to Fix - align text in excel using VBA?,32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS,Activecell range 2 columns loop until last column,about pc battery power,Acrobat Reader downlode also automatically downloaded McAfee Security Plus...question about this below.,A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?

No comments:

Post a Comment