After windows 8 upgrade computer freezes while shutting down and sleeping?
HP Dv6 6116dx (Windows 8 Upgraded from Windows 7 kept only files)
AMD A8-3500M APU Radeon Hd 6620G Graphics
Bios Version - F.21
It happens about 2/3 the time It also freezes more often the longer I have It running
Keys to the Problem After windows 8 upgrade computer freezes while shutting down and sleeping?
Windows Restore - Totally Fix All Errors including After windows 8 upgrade computer freezes while shutting down and sleeping?
- Click on the Start button on the Taskbar.
- Type "System Restore" (without quotes) in the Search box and hit Enter or,
- Click on System Restore (when you see System Restore pop up in the list of search results).
- Make sure the "Recommended restore" radio button is checked on the restore utility window.
- Click on Next and follow the instructions given.
Note: There is the option on the restore utility to select "Choose a different restore point". Unless you have a specific reason to select a different date and time than what Windows recommends, just select the recommended option stated in the steps above. If you choose to select another one, follow these steps:Click on that desired date and time, and Windows 7 will perform a scan for any affected programs in that restore point.
Once completed, click Next and follow the instructions given.
Once you have selected the restore point, your system will start the restoring process, after which you will have to restart the system.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: After windows 8 upgrade computer freezes while shutting down and sleeping?:
How to Fix After windows 8 upgrade computer freezes while shutting down and sleeping? with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshooting:After upgrading from Vista to Windows 8 my computer worked fine for a few days and then got error saying OS not found next time I turned it on.,Fast Solution to Problem: After opening and reading a new e-mail from the Inbox on Windows Mail, it disappears,Solution to Error: After upgrading to IE8, receive a BAD POOL HEADER 0x000000C2 (0x00000043, 0x0000C35D, 0x00000000, 0x00000000) stop error when trying to boot XP...,Solution to Problem: Airparrot compatibility issues with windows 8,After installing the 6-10-10 updates to Windows 7 Home Premium my memory appears full. [Solved],Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator