Auto Email addresses contain obsolete contacts
When I start typing a contact in a new e-mail, some of the suggestions are obsolete e-mail addresses. How do I get rid of them from the list of auto suggestions???
Solutions to the Problem Auto Email addresses contain obsolete contacts
Depending on which app you are using for your email, this may work...
Begin typing one of the obsolete email addresses until it appears.
Move the mouse pointer over the obsolete email address so that it is highlighted, but do
not click on it.
Hit the Delete key on your keyboard.
Repeat Steps 1 to 3 for any the remaining obsolete email addresses.
To check for Windows updates
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Auto Email addresses contain obsolete contacts:
How to Fix Auto Email addresses contain obsolete contacts with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: AMD Radeon HD 7800M Win8 not working [Anwsered],I can access the internet, get on facebook and get to hotmail, but I can't play games on facebook and I can't open or respond to my e-mails,I keep getting this Media Player error when I log on my computer. [Anwsered],[Anwsered] System Hanging on shutdown and restart,Unable to get the Vlookup property of the WorksheetFunction class,Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22)
Read More: How to Fix Error - Auto copy formulae...?,Fast Solution to Problem: asx streams in Internet Explorer 8 will not open WMP,Audio not working since installing SP3. Getting error code 10 [Anwsered],How to Fix - automation works great if macros enabled, but otherwise...?,Average Function with Multiple Criteria Tech Support,application not found error,any problems in a team where one has Windows XP and the other has Windows 7?,Application/Object-Defined Error,An Excel formula question where hours are totalled and cumulating,Anyone know the hardware email?