Alt Tab, right click, some menu's, center-click and mouse wheel, typing within a browser - all of these not working.
I'm having some Major issues with windows right now.
Here's the list of what's not working correctly:
Alt Tab - The window that is supposed to pop up showing you your program choice to tab to, all it does is flash, blinking only if alt and tab are held down.
--Doesnt allow you to switch between programs at all.
Right Click functionality is non existent. The same blinking effect as above happens if the right mouse button is clicked rapidly.
In web browsers (chrome and firefox) i am unable to type in any text-box field. Cursor blinks unusually and if keys are pressed continuously, occasionally a letter outputs. In firefox the window itself blinks constantly, shifting about an inch up and down
nonstop while program is open - firefox completely unusable.
Text Select - highlighting a block of text is possible, however the selected text blinks continuously.
Center mouseclick and mousewheel. Unable to scroll up and down pages using wheel or click functions.
These are the only problems i've discovered so far, and they are indeed Major issues that have made it difficult to use my computer.
What i've done so far:
-upgraded from Windows 7 Home Premium to Professional
-Disabled Aero Peek
-Disabled and de-installed Gadgets
-Updated windows and all programs to latest versions
-Attempted multiple times to nullify issue by terminating programs via task manager.
Nothing i have tried so far has worked.
Solutions to the Problem Alt Tab, right click, some menu's, center-click and mouse wheel, typing within a browser - all of these not working.
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error Alt Tab, right click, some menu's, center-click and mouse wheel, typing within a browser - all of these not working. has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Alt Tab, right click, some menu's, center-click and mouse wheel, typing within a browser - all of these not working.:
How to Fix Alt Tab, right click, some menu's, center-click and mouse wheel, typing within a browser - all of these not working. with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: error message fsui.exe/ wlidcli.dll is missing
,Solution to Error: Excel: Automatic number generation
,Troubleshoot:i wanna change language of all windows in Windows 7 Home Premium
,Troubleshooting:IF Function, if the vendor ID in column A matches any of the vendor ID's in column F, I want 1099 to appear in column D. Error
,Fast Solution to Problem: ReadyBoost is not working properly in my computer
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22),brclr.dll.mu_ Missing Error Fixer,How To Resolve Missing fin_myagtui.eng Problem,Corrupted f_0006ad File - How to Fix,nkebigvg.cpl Not Found Error Fixer,Corrupted olcontrols.ocx File - How to Fix
Read More: appcrash\/TRUSTEDINSTALLERS.exe...How do I re install this app...or un install this app?..on a vista 32 pc [Solved],How Can I Fix - aol email will not open at times, while using windows vista?,How to Fix - Almost all open applications crash simultaneously and \"randomly\"?,Troubleshoot:Am trying to install Silverlight to work w\/ Artscow, can't get it to open, though it says installation is complete. Error,Solution to Error: Alphabetizing List of Contacts Under Forward-Select Recipients,After Windows Update CD/DVD drive does not work,After installing windows 7 to laptop the labels print out of line how can I fix it,After my computer sleeps the wireless always disconnects and will no reconnect,After signing into Pogo.com, I get a message" This tab has been recovered"....what does this mean and how do I fix it.....,All desktop icons changed to windows live and does not open