Alternative method of checking Internet Explorer history other than via Internet Explorer.
New title: history stored in internet explorer
is there anyother source of checking the internet explorer history other than history icon on the internet explorer page?
Solutions to the Problem Alternative method of checking Internet Explorer history other than via Internet Explorer.
Below is the default location of Internet Explorer history.
HereUsername is your user name.
Find the current location of the History folder by following these steps.
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Go to Tools > Internet Options.
3. In the General Tab, under Browsing history click on Settings.
4. You should be able to locate the current location of your temporary files where all your cache files, cookies and history are stored.
5. Click on view files.
That should directly take you to the location of the Temporary Internet Files.
6. Go one step up and you should see your History folder.
Hope this clarifies your doubt.
You can delete the contents of the History folder in case you're using a public computer and don't want any of your personal information to be left behind because webpage history stores information about the websites that you visit.
For information about hidden files, see: What is a hidden file?
Shinmila H - Microsoft Support
Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Alternative method of checking Internet Explorer history other than via Internet Explorer.:
How to Fix Alternative method of checking Internet Explorer history other than via Internet Explorer. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: error message fsui.exe/ wlidcli.dll is missing
,Solution to Error: Excel: Automatic number generation
,Troubleshoot:i wanna change language of all windows in Windows 7 Home Premium
,Troubleshooting:IF Function, if the vendor ID in column A matches any of the vendor ID's in column F, I want 1099 to appear in column D. Error
,Fast Solution to Problem: ReadyBoost is not working properly in my computer
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22),brclr.dll.mu_ Missing Error Fixer,How To Resolve Missing fin_myagtui.eng Problem,Corrupted f_0006ad File - How to Fix,nkebigvg.cpl Not Found Error Fixer,Corrupted olcontrols.ocx File - How to Fix
Read More: [Solved] Anyone know how to use the mouse scroll in a drop down? Excel 2007,Tech Support: Applications freeze for a few seconds,ALL program icons are set to spreadsheet [Solved],[Anwsered] an error has occurred while receiving the fax,[Anwsered] Aluratek USB 3 Hub stopped working with Surface Pro 2 after latest Windows 8.1 update,After Windows Update CD/DVD drive does not work,After installing windows 7 to laptop the labels print out of line how can I fix it,After my computer sleeps the wireless always disconnects and will no reconnect,After signing into Pogo.com, I get a message" This tab has been recovered"....what does this mean and how do I fix it.....,All desktop icons changed to windows live and does not open