Thursday, February 25, 2016

Troubleshooting:URGENT!!!: How to retrieve wireless network saved creditials (username and password) on a laptop powered by Windows 7? Error

URGENT!!!: How to retrieve wireless network saved creditials (username and password) on a laptop powered by Windows 7?

As implied by the title, I forgot my password and wish to retrieve it urgently.
The upside is that the "remember my credentials" option is activated on properties tab so I don't have to re-enter the password to access the internet but I can't locate it
in the "Open Network and Sharing Center>Manage Wireless Networks>...>Properties>Security" section.
The password is vital for my other online accounts.

I'm not sure if this will assist in advising me on my options:

The Network authentication method is      Microsoft: Protected EAP(PEAP)
And Encryption type:                               AES

Correct me if I'm wrong, as I can access the internet I'm convinced that my credentials are saved on my laptop and therefore there should be a way to view my password.
Which is were I call for the members assistance and expertise.  To reiterate, I'm using Windows
7.

Thank you very much in advance.

Solutions to the Problem URGENT!!!: How to retrieve wireless network saved creditials (username and password) on a laptop powered by Windows 7?

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

Running System Update Readiness Command

On running the System Update readiness Command, it will Detect & Replace Incorrect Registry data with the Correct one. Which may ultimately Solve URGENT!!!: How to retrieve wireless network saved creditials (username and password) on a laptop powered by Windows 7? in Windows.

  1. Open CMD as Administrator by Simply Right Clicking on Start button > Command Prompt (Admin).
  2. Now Type or Copy paste "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth" and hit Enter,
  3. Now again Type or Copy paste this "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and hit Enter.
  4. Close the Command Prompt Window because we are done.

Try and see if you still get the same error URGENT!!!: How to retrieve wireless network saved creditials (username and password) on a laptop powered by Windows 7? in your Windows.

Note: You may be prompted to enter your administrator's password when you try to execute certain system tasks!

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: URGENT!!!: How to retrieve wireless network saved creditials (username and password) on a laptop powered by Windows 7?:

 

 

How to Fix URGENT!!!: How to retrieve wireless network saved creditials (username and password) on a laptop powered by Windows 7? with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your computer.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related: Time I Try To Open My Internet Explorer It Says (Not Responding),No System Maintenance Icon In Control Panel,How I Put Two Ip In Two Lan Card In Win 7,Excel 2007 Copying Cells Into Filtered Rows,Detect When User Adds New Column To Sheet,Can't Type Quotes In Some Forums,Im Looking For A Formula To SORT & Match To Get Max,Part II - Need Help With Nested IF(AND Statements,Task Manager (and Perfmon) Report ~50% CPU But Processes List Says System Idle Process 96%,Cannot Uninstall Juno Internet Software From Windows 7 Enterprise 32
Read More: Solution to Error: Windows cannot find the specified path,de,Troubleshoot:System Restore pop up on boot up Error,,Fast Solution to Error: During shutdown I get can not start program and get cmd.exe,Solution to Problem: Why is there no telnet client on Win 7?,USB Mouse freezing,IE8 Auto Complete not working,How to get a "Text to Columns" macro and other macro to work together?,IE not working message pos up when trying to attach a photo file to email,Help with password protected file

No comments:

Post a Comment