Monday, February 22, 2016

Excel and outlook linking question

I suppose this is a long shot but here goes anyway:

Can I get a list of due dates in Excel (2007) to appear as reminders in Outlook?

Solutions to the Problem Excel and outlook linking question

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

Unfortunately, there is no option in Excel to perform this task but you may try creating a Macro for this purpose and check.
 
For assistance in Macro you may post your query at the forum below:
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/customize

Manually editing the Windows registry

Manually editing the Windows registry to remove invalid MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION keys is not recommended unless you are PC service professional. Incorrectly editing your registry can stop your PC from functioning and create irreversible damage to your operating system. In fact, one misplaced comma can prevent your PC from booting entirely!


Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.

To manually repair your Windows registry, first you need to create a backup by exporting a portion of the registry related to MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION (eg. Windows Operating System):

  • Click the Start button.
  • Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
  • While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
  • You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
  • Click Yes.
  • A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
  • Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
  • In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
  • From the File menu, choose Export.
  • In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
  • In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
  • In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
  • Click Save.
  • The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
  • You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Excel and outlook linking question:

 

 

How to Fix Excel and outlook linking question with SmartPCFixer?

1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your system. When you open it, it will perform a scan.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.


Related: it says my bushnell fxi weather station is not compatible why does windows update not find a patch or something when it says it works on windows 7 which i have Keyboard problem with Acer Aspire Notebook and Windows 7 My contacts are being sent fake messages allegedly from me but NOT How do I stop this Media Player will not open Microsoft Picture it 7 0 does not work on Windows 7 my computer does not recognize hotmail or windows live as my default email program new router now can not do anything with java and other stuff My screen will not display some action screensavers on windows 7 is there a download that will correct this My computer with Windows 7 Professional tends to freeze up when using the xp mode to work in programs not 64 bit ready My Windows mail suddenly is missing the toolbar onall incomming mail so i now cannot forward mails or send mails I can t even delete junk mails what or how can I correct this problem my touch pad pointer on my window 7 does not work what shall id do NEW CONTACT NOT ON TOOL BAR MegaUpload Issue Downloading when I m clearly not No error code configuring windows do not shut down your computer Music will not load in Win Media Player 11,After Reistalling Windows From A Disc That Dell Sent Me, I Can't Go Online,Attempting Repairs,After Installing Windows 8.1 The System Will Not Boot With The Battery Installed.,After My PC Has Been On For A While The Picture Goes Black An Shut's Down. The Power Is Still On. I Have To Turn Off Power An Turn Back On,All I Have Windows Internet Explorer 8 And I Have Several Instances Of I.E. Explorer Running On My Task Manager With Music From Radio Etc.. Playing This Sounds Like Malware
Read More: Troubleshoot:Can I freely jump back and forth between one and two text columns in a document with different-first-page headers without number-of-columns section breaks mucking things up? Error,[Solution] Can't turn off the Formula option in Excel 2007,Win 7 Backup and Restore program Content Question [Solved],Windows 7 crash (BSOD) during sleep and hibernate?,unalphabitized favorites list [Anwsered],Convince a Customer to Buy in Your Online Wholesale Clothing Store,Adding a harddrive as a data drive that previously had win 7 installed on it,Almost daily my icons go blank and I have to shut down/restart to use them. Why is this?,Can I subscribe and pay monthly rentals for using Dynamics Nav or AX instead of buying the software outright?,System restore issue- unable to boot after power failure interupted system restore.

No comments:

Post a Comment